In order to participate in campaigns, you must log into your account. Once logged in, you can see on your influencer panel the different campaigns in which you can participate following these steps:
- Clicking on the "participate" button will open a screen with the advertiser’s requirements (the briefing) and an example message that the advertiser would like you to publish. If you’re interested, click “participate”
- Now you have to wait for your profile to be approve. The campaign status will say "Under Review".
- Once your profile is approved for the campaign, the status will say “Send Content”. You can now send in content for the campaign to Socialpubli and the status will change to “Moderating”. This means that the client is reviewing your content before publication.
- When your content is approved by the advertiser, the message will be automatically published to your Twitter account, the publication process can take a few hours.
- Once the tweet is published, you’ll be able to see the payment from the campaign on your Socialpubli account.