In order to participate in campaigns, you must log into your account. Once logged in, you can see on your influencer panel the different campaigns in which you can participate following these steps:
- Clicking on the "participate" button will open a screen with the advertiser’s requirements (the briefing) and an example message that the advertiser would like you to publish. If you’re interested, click “participate”
- Now you have to wait for your profile to be approved. The campaign will have the status “under review”
- Once your profile has been approved for the campaign, the status will change to “you have 24 hours to send in the content” . This is when you send the campaign content to Socialpubli and the status will change to “Moderating” This means that the client is reviewing your content before publication.
- When the content is approved by the advertiser, on the campaign you’ll see “you have X hours to publish”. You must go to your panel and click on the button that says “Publish” and now you must publish the content on your Instagram Stories.
- The campaign status will remain as "Moderating" until we approve your publication.
- When your publication is approved the campaign will change to “Please wait”. This is when you must wait 24 hours to send in the statistics.
- When the campaign status changes to “Send Statistics”, send in the statistics of your Story and the status of the campaign will say “Moderating”. Wait until your statistics are approved and then you’ll see the payment for the campaign in your SocialPubli balance.
Here’s some advice if you ever have issues when trying to upload a video to the platform:
You need to send the video through your influencer panel by clicking on the name of the campaign, and in order to be able to send the content your profile needs to have been accepted previously.
You can only send one video, it is best to record it from your video camera and not from stories. Remember that the video cannot exceed 60 seconds and must have a maximum of 10 megabytes and be in MP4 or MOV format.
If you have any problems uploading the video to our platform due to video format or dimensions, here’s an online tool to convert it: https://video.online-convert.com/es/convertir-a-mp4
Here’s a video tutorial about the process you need to follow to participate in SocialPubli campaigns from your influencer panel: