- The first thing you have to do is click on the "participate" button for the campaign on your influencer panel. On the next screen you can read the campaign briefing and an example of the message that the advertiser wants you to publish.
- After reading all the information, if you want to participate, you must click on the "participate in the campaign now" button.
- Now you have to write the message that’s adapted to your own voice which includes all the requirements requested by the advertiser, then send it in.
- At this point your campaign will appear with the status of "moderating", which means that your message is waiting to be approved by the client and you will not be able to publish anything until it is approved.
- Once your content is approved, you can publish it by logging into your Instagram account and following the steps for publication.
- This campaign will appear in a queue on your panel until it is published and once it’s published you will get a message under notifications, in addition to a message under campaign history.
It's very easy. In this video, we show you how to do it: