In your profile, you will find the panel where you can perform all tasks related to accepting campaigns and managing your collaborations with brands.
There is a yellow button with the word "PARTICIPATE". By clicking this button, you can participate in that specific campaign.
- OFFERED CAMPAIGNS: This shows an informative graph with the total number of campaigns you have participated in and those you have been rejected from.
- INVITE MY FRIENDS: In this section, you will find the necessary information for your friends to join SocialPubli. For each friend who joins, you will receive a 5% commission on all the campaigns they participate in.
- EARNED MONEY: This displays all the money you have earned through your participation in SocialPubli (including what you have already been paid).
Messages sent by SocialPubli to inform you of activities related to your account. These include welcome messages, new campaigns related to your interests, the status of your publications, and all important information about your campaigns.
A summary of the campaigns you have already participated in. You can see their status, campaign names, and how much you earned for participating. States include:
- APPROVED: This is indicated by a black checkmark icon and means that you have participated in the campaign, and everything went well.
- MODERATING: Posts that are pending review by the advertiser are in this state.
- IN QUEUE: This section displays messages that are about to be published. Please be patient; it may take a little time to publish, but everything is fine.
- NETWORK: You can see a representative image of the social network where the post is being published (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Blog, and LinkedIn).
- CAMPAIGN NAME: A descriptive name chosen by the advertiser.
- INCOME: This shows how much money you are adding to your account by posting the message.